Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences is actively involved in the European Research Area (ERA), and in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) through participation in international scientific and professional research projects, bilateral agreements, membership in various international networks and associations, and mobility of its teachers and students.
International cooperation is based on signed bilateral agreements and includes joint project and research activities, exchange of personnel, group and individual student mobility, as well as any other form of activity that enables establishment, improvement, and sustainability of international cooperation.
International bilateral agreements signed by the FHSS:
- Republic of Serbia, University of Arts in Belgrade, Belgrade
- Slovenia, Faculty of Arts, Ljubljana
- Slovenia, Faculty of Social Sciences, Ljubljana
- Slovenia, Institute for Ethnic Studies, Ljubljana
- Bulgaria, ST. Cyril and Methodius University, Veliko Trnovo
- Poland, University A. Mickiewitz, Poznan
- Austria, University of Klagenfurt, Klagenfurt
- Denmark, Aarhus University, Faculty of Arts, Aarhus
International bilateral agreements signed by the University of Rijeka